CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

When my SEWing began.......Super Fun!





This is one of my daughters quilts. She is our GIRLY GIRL!!










This is my daughters quilt that I made. She loves bright colors, I thought this was perfect for her!


























So this is my sons quilt that I made for him. He LOVES construction equipment.















I ordered these blanket kits from the etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/people/tlcblanketsandthings . She got all the appliques together for me and and the trim with the minky squares. She has super cute options at her store!! I chose this project for my kids Christmas blankets last year. I really had my work cut out for me on these. I haven't been on a sewing machine since middle school!!! I was pretty proud of myself. Now I ADORE making blankets!




































































































































































































































2 comments:

Sandra

Nice job on your quilts! Looks like you were paying attention in your junior high sewing class!

A.Vang

The quilts look so cute! You are amazing!

Post a Comment